Doing something new today!!

For those that don't know me, I am a recently retired Oil & Gas executive who has a long bucket list of things that still are to come. The journey is being taken with my wife Amor.  The objective of doing blogs (which is one of the items in the bucket list) is to pass on things : Knowledge, Experience, Advice, Opinions and nuggets of Wisdom that the Lord had been passing on to us along the highway of life.

Today is Good Friday and we're here with extended family observing the activities of Holy Week.  Maundy Thursday evening was the Agape meal and as I am an Elder of our Church, the Union Church of Manila, I also did foot washing.  As our Pastor said, there is an action part on the Lord's new commandment of "Love one another, as I have loved you". It is a continuing honor to serve.

I have a very knowledgeable nephew- IT side and in just 5 minutes, he taught me how to set up a Blog and I am now doing my very first Blog!  I tried doing the set up myself with all the self-help articles in the web but something in my tummy said that it wasn't right.

Lesson 1: Go with your gut.  If it doesn't feel right, stop, reflect, pray and wait.  In the reflecting part, assess whether you have the right resource and if not, find it!

Well, lesson 1 has paid out and we now start the journey!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Experience of removal of chattel mortgage on vehicles

#Beautiful Philippines....Twin Lakes Dumaguete

#Lolofiles - Helping Raise a Grand Child